Skip to Content

Private Wage Withholding Cases

1 (800) 248-1163
Child Support Enforcement
Non-IV-D Unit
P.O. Box 2150
Frankfort, KY 40602
All private attorneys must utilize the Federal Income Withholding Order (IWO) (OMB 0970-0154) to notify an employer of an income withholding. Private attorneys refer to the Procedural Instructions to complete the IWO for a Kentucky child support order.